2013/10/24

Haul - Glamour days

  Nem hittem volna - és nem is volt betervezve-, hogy elmegyek a Glamour-napokra, de anyukám pont itt volt Pesten és rábeszélt. Nekem van a legjobb anyukám! :D
Már régebb óta kinéztem egy pulcsit a Tally Weijl-ben, gondoltam akkor most eljött az ideje. Végül az nem, de sok más hazajött velem. Íme!

-

The Glamour-days shopping wasn't planned but my Mother was here in Budapest and she persuaded me of going. I have the best Mom ever! :D
I wanted to buy a sweater in Tally Weijl. Finally, I didn't buy it but many other things came home with me. Let's take a look at them!

Shirt and sweater from H&M

Dress and cardigan from New Yorker

Shampoo and conditioner from Syoss, makeup remover from L'Oréal and mascara from Astor

eszter

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése